Finding the Most Effective Stretch Mark Cream
by Low Jeremy
Do you have ugly stretch marks that you would like to get rid of the soonest time possible? Have considered nearly all of the medications available to you? If so, you must have tried those stretch mark cream removers you see displayed in the shelves of health stores.
Stretch mark creams are over-the-counter medications that you can buy from any drugstore or even in some beauty shops. They all claim to be effective in removing stretch marks of all types, shapes, and form.
And a lot of people try it, because applying a cream on a stretch mark gives them the feel of removing their stretch marks without the costly consultation sessions, dermatologist's fees, as well as the submission to several medical or non-medical procedures.
But do stretch mark removal creams really work? So you can be guided in selecting the most effective stretch mark cream in the market, try to find out if several of these key ingredients are included in the cream's formulation.
1. Emu oil. Emu oil is known to penetrate the skin's outer layers in a quick and effective manner. Then it goes further and reaches the skin's second layer, called the dermis. And not only that; it can also enhance the skin's healing ability. Emu oil does not irritate. It deeply penetrates the skin and has an emulsifying effect, therefore making it a moisturizing agent as well.
2. Grape Seed Extract. Grapes are one fruit that is high in anti-oxidation properties. It also aids in the absorption of Vitamin C in the body, which is paramount in strengthening the cell's membranes and protects it from being damaged. Grape seed extract is also rich in proanthocyanidins, a molecule that protects the body's capillary walls and hinders the growth of enzymes, which breaks down the collagen and elastin present in the body.
3. Glycolic Acid. This is a form of a hydroxyacetic acid that is found mostly in young plants as wells green fruits. This is the acid that reduces the buildup of dead skin cells. Glycolic acid can be obtained from sugar cane. It has small molecules that can effectively penetrate the skin. It is also aids in exfoliating the body.
4. Vitamin E. Vitamin E is the best anti-oxidant. It aids in delaying the cell's aging process as a direct result of oxidation. Like any other anti-oxidant, it nourishes the cells and protects the skin from further damage.
5. Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera's cooling effect makes it the best medicinal agent for sunburns and similar injuries. It can reduce inflammation and promote healing. It is also known to offset wrinkles and softens the skin naturally.
6.Collagen. Collagen from outside sources counteracts the body's natural collagen content. Collagen is a protein found within the tissues of the body. As one ages, his body's collagen content becomes reduced in a dramatic manner. Thus, the skin loses moisture and cannot retain it naturally.
7. Liposomes. These substances resemble a very small sphere found inside phospholipids, which in turn, is a form of a fatty substance. Liposomes serve as a catalyst to the cream's major ingredients like oil and moisturizers.
These are some of the key ingredients of a good stretch mark cream. If you wanted to get the most effective one in the market, you have to make sure that most of these ingredients, if not all, are present.
This content is provided by Low Jeremy and may be used only in its entirety with all links included. For more info on Stretch Marks Prevention, please visit http://stretch-marks-prevention.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Low_Jeremy